Advantages and basic technical parameters
- The firmly screwed component connection is the main construction advantage of FAR partitions. It gives the system stability and allows easy demounting and repeated use.
- The only clip in part of the system are the cover strips, which have no influence on the stability of the system.
- The visible profiles are aluminium, the inner profiles are from galvanised steel.
- Solid modules are created using plasterboard panels or chipboard panels with surfaces from vinyl, melamine, natural veneer, sheet metal etc.
- Glazing is in most cases double, for the reasons of ensuring acoustic performace. Glazed elements can be supplied with blinds in between the glasses.
- The choice of glass should correspond to the necessary acoustic parameters and safety standards.
- Corner profiles are supplied as 90°, 135°, variable corner and as a new addition to the range a frameless 90° corner.
- Standard parameters - 100 mm thickness, 1 200 mm module width and height to 4 000 mm (without supporting structure).
- On certain projects it is necessary to take into account the limitations of the materials – panel and glass formats – as well the handling limitations of the materials during the installation of those projects.
- We recommend that the partitions are installed on a finished floor (carpet, lino) and into the suspended ceiling. This will allow you to relocate your partitions in the future.
LIKOform® mounted dividing partitions represent a modern program of interior drywall buildings and allow you to create your space according to your own wishes.
Speed of installation
Speed of installation of the relocatable partitions is one of their basic features. The individual components are supplied to the building site with the final finish –covered solid modules or complete prefabricated parts – complete glazed modules.This allows the actual installation time to be minimalised on building sites and above all when implementing changes to your layout. We always carry out changes in interior layouts in order that the day to day events of your business are not affected.
|LIKO-S holds the ČSN EN ISO 9001-2009 certificate for production, supply and installation of dividing walls.||LIKO-S holds the ČSN EN ISO 9001-2009 certificate for production, supply and installation of dividing walls.|
LIKOform® system components are environmentally friendly. During the production and processing of LIKOform® relocatable partition system components no materials are used that could harm the environment in any way.